Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Summer Camp Info
2014 Mandatory Meeting and Summer Camp Info
History of Team
2014 World Class Challenge
2013 - 2014
2013-14 Team Pages
2012 FLL Senior Solutions
2012-2013 Overview Page
2012-2013 Robodawgs Season
2012-2013 Robot Performance
2012-2013 Team Page
2012-2013 Tongue Lift
2011 - 2012
2011 - 2012 Food Factor Research
2011 - 2012 Robo Dogs Awards and Recognition
2011 - 2012 Robot & Performance
2011-2012 FLL Florida Competition
2011-2012 Team Page
2010 - 2011
2010 - 2011 Robo Dogs at Regional
2010 - 2011 Robo Dogs Media Awareness Campaign
2010 - 2011 Robo Dogs Robot
2010 - 2011 Team Photo
2010-2011 Research Project - Effects of Sugar and Caffeine
LEGO - General
- a great site that has a little bit of everything all mixed in.
- I love coming to this site to see what kids are doing with LEGO. Many innovative ideas
- No more excuses to not learn EV3
- I have done these activities and classes. I love them. EV3 is not out yet, but hopefully will be soon. Take the NXT classes and challenge yourself to do the missions using the new software.
- Another site that I love to gain inspiration to build new ideas.
LEGO NXT - You can easily take concepts and apply to EV3
STEM Robotics 101
STEM Robotics 101 is both a turn-key curriculum for novice Robotics teachers and a collaboration tool for veteran Robotics teachers.
LEGO EV3 Professional Development
- These courses cost money. I have never taken them, but if you need guidance and help this could be a valid place to start.
Cool Robot Stuff
"Californication" cover by TeamDARE's robot band.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"